• Do other people tell you that you should have more confidence in yourself?
• Does your lack of confidence prevent you from doing things you’d like to do?
• Do you wish you had more control over your emotions?
• Do you often avoid social situations?
• Do you prefer to have a set routine and stick to places and people you know?
• Do you find yourself feeling anxious about unknown situations?
• Do you worry about other people’s negative judgement of you or things you do?
• Do you feel like your lack of confidence prevents you from achieving your full potential?
• Do you work in an environment in which you need to show that you feel more confident than you actually feel?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
If you lack confidence, you may feel hesitant about making contact, but obviously, I can only help if you do, so please do call 07956 525 587 for a quick chat and I will do my utmost to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
By taking control of your situation you can prevent further regrets in the future. Whether it’s a presentation, and interview, or another area I can help.
Confidence can be described as a faith in one’s own ability. People with high self-confidence typically have little fear of the unknown, are able to stand up for what they believe in, and have the courage to risk embarrassment, for example, by giving a presentation to a large group of people.
Self-confidence decreases with the loss of trust in one’s ability to perform. This may be as a result of past failure, or as a result of a more general self-doubt. Either way, if not conquered, it can lead to debilitating shyness and a reluctance to try new or unfamiliar experiences, often becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Clients coming for help in increasing their confidence often report feeling:
• like they lack the courage that others seem to possess
• frustrated with themselves
• disappointed by their tendency to let great opportunities pass them by
Lack of confidence often affects people in situations such as public speaking, social situations, dating, relationships, interviews, exams and many more.
Techniques that may be used in your therapy session
Sessions will be personally tailored to your individual circumstances and may include:
• Talking therapy
• Clinical Hypnosis / Traditional Hypnotherapy
• Relaxing visualisations
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Solution Focussed Therapy
• Assertiveness training
• Desensitisation to triggers
• Autogenic Training
All of these techniques have proved to be very effective in achieving long-term change.
Using Self-Hypnosis, will help you to take control of your emotions and feel more empowered every day.
Take the first step
If you’ve reached this page, it’s likely that you’re ready to address these issues now – Call 07956 525 587.
By increasing your confidence now you can prevent further regrets in the future.
If you lack confidence, plucking up the courage to call may feel difficult. Please be reassured that I understand this, so, when you call, I will do my utmost to help you feel more at ease. So that you can feel more comfortable, the first half hour of your initial consultation will be completely FREE OF CHARGE, with no obligation and in total confidence, allowing you to ask questions and ensure that this is the right solution for you.
Sessions to increase your confidence are held in London NW3 or N10.
NO-OBLIGATION CHATCall or email for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
Tel: 020 8444 9222 or
Mob: 07956 525 587