Improve your Confidence
If you’ve reached this page, it’s likely that you’re ready to increase your confidence now.
If you lack confidence, you may feel hesitant about making contact, but obviously, I can only help if you do, so please DO CALL 07956 525 587 for a quick chat and I will do my utmost to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
By taking control of your situation you can prevent further regrets in the future.
Whether it’s a presentation, an interview, or another area,
I can help.
Sessions will be personally tailored to your individual circumstances.
• Do other people tell you that you should have more confidence in yourself?
• Does your lack of confidence prevent you from doing things you’d like to do?
• Do you wish you had more control over your emotions?
• Do you often avoid social situations?
• Do you prefer to have a set routine and stick to places and people you know?
• Do you find yourself feeling anxious about unknown situations?
• Do you worry about other people’s negative judgement of you or things you do?
• Do you feel like your lack of confidence prevents you from achieving your full potential?
Improve your confidence today and prevent further regrets in the future. Call 07956 525 587.
Confidence can be described as a faith in one’s own ability. People with high self-confidence typically have little fear of the unknown, are able to stand up for what they believe in, and have the courage to risk embarrassment, for example, by giving a presentation to a large group of people.
Self-confidence decreases with the loss of trust in one’s ability to perform. This may be as a result of past failure, or as a result of a more general self-doubt. Either way, if not conquered, it can lead to debilitating shyness and a reluctance to try new or unfamiliar experiences, often becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Clients coming for help in increasing their confidence often report feeling:
• like they lack the courage that others seem to possess
• frustrated with themselves
• disappointed by their tendency to let great opportunities pass them by.
Lack of confidence often affects people in situations such as public speaking, social situations, dating, relationships, interviews, exams and many more.
What to do next
If you lack confidence, plucking up the courage to call may feel difficult. Please be reassured that I understand this, so, when you call, I will do my utmost to help you feel more comfortable.
Tel: 020 8444 9222
Mob: 07956 525 587
Sessions to increase your confidence are held in London NW3 or N10.
NO-OBLIGATION CHATCall or email for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
Tel: 020 8444 9222 or
Mob: 07956 525 587