• Do you have trouble sleeping before interviews?
• Do you often feel tired or unwell before interviews?
• Do you find that stress affects your ability to concentrate?
• Do you wish you had more control over your emotions?
• Do you feel like you would be the right person for the job but you fear your mind going blank in the interview?
• Do you often feel irritable before interviews?
• Do you worry about needing to go to the toilet during your interview?
• Do you often feel sick before interviews?
• Do you often feel embarrassed at your reactions?
• Do you worry about other people’s negative judgement of you or things you do?
• Do you avoid job hunting for fear of interviews?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
About interview anxiety
Most people experience varying degrees of anxiety before interviews.
Whilst moderate amount of stress can help with focus and motivation, too much stress may cause symptoms of:
• panic attacks
• insomnia and
all of which would prevent the sufferer from achieving their full potential in interviews, or in extreme cases may lead to total avoidance of interviews.
Techniques that may be used in your therapy session
Sessions will be personally tailored to your individual circumstances and may include:
• Talking therapy
• Clinical Hypnosis / Traditional Hypnotherapy
• Relaxing visualisations
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Solution Focussed Therapy
• Desensitisation to triggers
• Autogenic Training
All of these techniques have proved to be very effective in achieving long-term change.
For those people suffering with excessive fear of interviews, it is important to keep on top of their reactions by learning stress-reduction techniques such as Self-Hypnosis and Autogenic Training, taught free of charge to all interested clients. Practising these wonderful skills enables rapid long-lasting achievement of desired results.
Take the first step
If you’ve reached this page, it’s likely that you’re ready to address these issues now – Call 07956 525 587.
By taking control of your interview nerves now you can prevent further regrets in the future.
It is natural for people who have not experienced talking therapy before to have questions about how it can help them. So that you can feel more comfortable, the first half hour of your initial consultation will be completely FREE OF CHARGE, with no obligation and in total confidence, allowing you to ask questions and ensure that this is the right solution for you.
Sessions for help with fear of interviews are held in London NW3 or N10.
NO-OBLIGATION CHATCall or email for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
Tel: 020 8444 9222 or
Mob: 07956 525 587